Bleed: Vampire Awakening2 Bleed: Vampire Awakening2

Hmm...

Interesting take on Vampires... The series definetely has potential. Keep it up.

Android X-19 Android X-19

Good but,

I don't see why people keep insisting that this flash was built upon irony, when there was absolutely none at all. That was bad luck... In fact, the only thing that I found truly ironic was the fact that your alias is "Creative Brain", and this whole flash seem to be inspired by Dragon Ball Z and the androids. HELLO? Android 17, 18, and your 19?? COME ON, DID NO ONE NOTICE THAT? "CREATIVE" BRAIN?? ... ?! ... ?!?! ... Well, whatever, it's not worth complaining about...

// Battle of Endor // Battle of Endor

Well,

So long as you include Admiral Ackbar, you get half a score now. The other half once you finish the game. By the way, don't be stupid and include Vader's tie-fighter. REMEMBER, he's on the death star. I've seen that slip up sooooooo many times... sigh.... Also, if you include B-wings, remember they tilt clockwise when opening. Hah, I love details. Good job on a preview so far.

Rage! Rage!

Sticks, and basic elements... How original...

It was decent but, you slip into "Rage" mode far too many times for it to be anything special... That and... It's generic.

The armor RPG experiment The armor RPG experiment

To Mr-Jelly,

You've no one to blame but yourself for your horrible gaming skills. I suggest you return to playing your console games set to "Very easy" mode, and stay out of the world of ACTUAL Role Playing and Action games.

Now then, onto the review. I found it very amusing. I don't think it was "too hard" at all... People that reviewed poorly simply because of that should NEVER play Monster Hunter. Ever.

Nimian Flyer Legends Nimian Flyer Legends

Great job.

And how is it "stolen", TheReviewingGentlema? Both Nimian Hunter AND Nimian Flyer Legends are HIS games, moron.

The Night Stalks You The Night Stalks You

Nice mix of metal and a hint of post hardcore

It seemed as if it was Raining Blood inspired, by Slayer. I liked it a lot, great job. If you've a myspace, please consider adding my band: http://www.myspace.com/ibnhband

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

It is considered. I do have a myspace, but I am trying like fuck to change it to a band space...I will add you when I get the bugs sorted out. Thanks for the cool review.

That Right One That Right One

good, but...

it's definetely not PUNK. you guys are pop-punk, so i guess since NG doesn't differentiate those two, you have no other place to put it. But don't get the impression that you guys are punk. I mean, your far from it so... yeah..

Final-Round responds:

Hmmm I'm sorry, but who bestowed upon you the power to classify what is and what isn't? I do appreciate the kind review, don't get me wrong, but you can't judge an entire band by 1 flippin song. I know we aren't "punk', and we're not "pop", and we're not "rock" so what the hell are we then?! Now I understand what the guys from Yeloowcard are talking about. I don't care what anyone considers us, but I'm tired of people removing us from a classifacation based on one song. I guess we are what we are. We have punk influence. We have rock influence, and we have pop influence. As soon as Tom Wade or Lil Jim make a category called pop/rock/punk, I would say we're right where we should be.